Wednesday, June 9, 2010

home sweet home...



This are pictures that reminds me many many different feelings that i had while i saw this....
i took them all, and believe me there are plenty more, while i was in Weimar, Germany, doing an exchange semester in Bauhaus Universität. This was the sight that i had from my window in my room, the first time that i saw this sunsets i was skiping with my parents, and suddently i realice that my whole room was orange, and when i look out, i remember that i said to my parents... "the sky is burning...". since that day, i start to collect every day that i, for coincidence, end up being on my room at the time of the sunset, so every afternoon that i work for the university on my proyect or anything like that i took a picture of the sunset, although there were many days that the weather didn't help, like when it rain for 3 days non-stop and sun never actually "rise" and of course never "set", but any way, the days that you can see here are only few of many other that end up been as beatifull as this. Everytime i see this pictures again it remainds me all my trip, all the people i meet, all the time that i saw that sunset and i said “ !#%& i’m late to met …” or “i think is enough work, it’s time for a beer”, don’t forget that even though in this part of germany the sunset is really early, it means that it’s time to party. But also remainds my all the moments that i was homesick, and i miss my family, girlfriend and friends that i left in chile for while.
So i like this pictures, because they are beautyful, happy and sad for me, all at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment